Destination Wellness Midcoast Maine (DWMM) is a professional organization whose mission is to make health and wellness a mainstay of life in Midcoast Maine. Our vision is to have this region recognized nationwide for health and wellness.
DWMM manifests its mission through a three-pronged approach:
- Connect the public to available health and wellness resources through a website containing detailed information, colorful photos, videos and a monthly blog. Social media outreach with press releases for community events.
- Fostering strong interaction among its members to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and coordination of services.
- Promote health and wellness as a way of life through educational inspiring public programs and events.
DWMM holds monthly membership meetings, which are open to all active and prospective members. They typically last an hour. Check the DWMM Events Calendar for meeting times and venues.
DWMM’s regularly hosts networking events, which are open to all whose work touches upon physical, mental, or spiritual health. This is an opportunity for diverse members of the wellness community to meet one another and learn more about our new organization.
Those interested in attending, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you join Destination Wellness Midcoast Maine, you show your support for the vision of making the Midcoast Maine region nationally recognized for health and wellness. More immediately, you gain access to a network of health care practitioners and related businesses that provides ongoing support and resources for your business, including:
- Colorful informative online directory
- Events calendar
- Monthly blog posts
- Networking & social media outreach events
- Professional development workshops
Dues are only $50/year.